1 Millers Place, Inverness
Price: Offers Over $250,000
Situated in Inverness offering you the country lifestyle on one acre whilst conveniently located within 5km of the Yeppoon Central Business District and Main Beach.
• 4,086m2 allotment with fertile red soil great for growing veggies or lush lawns
• Quality cased bore in place with initial testing producing approx. 1.5L/sec of potable water (unequipped)
• Relaxing bushland outlook and neighbours on only one side
• St Brendan’s College is less 1.5km away and Panorama Drive provides access to St Benedict’s and Farnborough Primary Schools as well as the Iwasaki Golf Course
• Access to Yeppoon’s growing industrial precinct, Rockhampton and further west for work is catered for via Limestone Creek and the Neil’s Road bypass
If you’re looking for something with space to relax and unwind, and the convenience of a central location then you must be quick to make your enquiries today!
- Street View