107 Artillery Road, Ironpot
107 Artillery Road, Ironpot – half way between Yeppoon and Rockhampton with quick access to either centre, the Caves and the Bruce Highway.
Council approved an MCU for the sales and hire of equipment from the site. The MCU was for large plant and equipment associated with screening and crushing. (A copy of the approval is available upon request). The sale and hire of such heavy plant necessitate
• All weather parking, turnaround/loading and unloading area
• Wash down and paint facilities
• Workshop for service maintenance and repair
• Reinforced concrete floors for heavy machinery
• Storage – including the use of containers
• Offices and staff amenities (previously employing staff of 17)
• Three 42,000 litre connected roof water tanks supply most requirements, but a dam is located to the northern part of the allotment and sometimes used to augment the wash down capacity.
• Underground power (commencing from a pole near the front boundary). Note that an easement exists over the site for the main overhead power lines to the Capricorn Coast.
In addition to the commercial aspects, the 44 ha (109 acre) site has a wonderful location for a home site with views looking over the grazing lands and pinnacles (Jim Crow) that form the delightful Yeppoon hinterland. A small area of the site was historically used as a quarry, mainly for road gravel and associated needs within in the local area.
The site is fenced with grazing land surrounding.
Because of the location, size and approvals that are in place, we believe 107 Artillery Road is an idea investment for anyone with a desire to relocate their home and lifestyle, machinery and business interests outside of restricting city or defined industrial precincts. Live, operate your business and maybe run a few head on the same site.
Contact Peter Steele on 0411 799499 to arrange an inspection.
- Street View