2278 Cottons Road, Bondoola
D.A. APPROVAL FOR 9 RURAL LOTS BONDOOLA
• Development Approval current to September 2023
• Ideal site for 25 acre rural lifestyle retreats so close to Yeppoon
• All 10ha lots have designated Building Lot Envelopes (BLE’s).
• Potential BLE homesites of approx. 3.2acres (who wants to mow more?)
• Main access from Cottons Road (off Dowlings Road)
• Frontage to Limestone Creek and wonderful waterholes
• 3.1 klms Northern Boundary backs onto allotments along Barmaryee Road
• Ergon overhead power lines already installed along the proposed internal access
• Bushfire Management Plan governing BLE’s and Vegetation.
• Old Mango plantation of approx..30 acres
• Rural Views overlooking Barmaryee, St Brendans College and Mt Barmoya
* Glimpses of Yeppoon CBD, Keppel Bay and Islands
• Wonderful potential, keen vendor and lots of development aspects resolved.
The time and funds involved to attain any Development Approvals for rural subdivision are considerable. Here the hard work has been done.
At $775,000 .. put it into your super fund for the kids or develop the site and enjoy.
- Street View