2278 Dowlings/Cotton Road, Bondoola
• Extraordinary allotment this close to Yeppoon CBD
• Ideal site for rural 25 acre retreats.
• 3.1 klms Northern Boundary backs onto allotments along Barmaryee Road
• Access from Cotton Road (off Dowlings Road)
• Frontage to Limestone Creek and wonderful waterholes
• Southern Boundary adjoins properties on Marks & Newby Roads.
• 69.5ha Balance allotment is within the Rural minimum 40 ha zone
• 116.65 ha within the Rural 10ha zone – D.A for 11 allotments
• Ergon overhead power lines already installed along the proposed internal access
• All 10ha lots have designated Building Lot Envelopes (BLE’s).
• Bushfire Management Plan governing BLE’s and Vegetation.
• The BLE’s are 40m x 30m with a fire clearance requirement of a further 40m.
• Potential BLE homesites of approx. 3.2acres (who wants to mow more?)
• Old Mango plantation of approx..30 acres
• Rural Views overlooking Barmaryee, Yeppoon and with glimpses of Keppel Bay.
• Wonderful potential, keen vendor and lots of development aspects resolved.