10 Chrisney Street, Lammermoor
Price: Auction On-Site 15th June @ 11am
Auction Location: On-Site.
Properties of this size and position are rarely offered to the market – this is truly something special! A few steps away from Cooee Bay beach and renovated throughout with a whole level added to offer three levels of comfortable coastal living!
• This magnificent home sits on a quiet cul-de-sac just 50 metres from the beach
• First level offers one bedroom with a spa ensuite plus another room currently utilised as a home office
• Large rumpus room/man cave with air-conditioning, laundry, and storage room/workshop
• Second level boasts a spacious open floor plan with front balcony taking in the Ocean Views
• Gourmet kitchen features stone bench tops with plenty of bench space, 2-pac cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and dual sink
• 2 Bedrooms with built-in robes and generous main bathroom
• The third level is a dedicated Master retreat complete with Ocean Views, walk-in robe, ensuite and another bedroom perfect for a nursery or parents private lounge
• 5kw solar system keeps the power bills low plus there is a Tebis lighting system, CCTV and motion sensing alarm system in place
• Single carport to the front of the home with extra concreted parking space to the side plus a single bay storage shed/workshop out the back
The stand-out feature of this location is the fact that you can walk out the door a few steps to the end of the street and you are standing at the access to one of the most beautiful beaches on the Cap Coast!
“This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.”