100 Pacific Heights Road, Pacific Heights
Price: Offers over $619,000 Considered
Situated in a prime location of Pacific Heights, this magnificent home has been designed to take advantage of the cool coastal breeze with captivating views.
As you make your way through the entrance you will be taken back by the beautiful timber flooring, and the impressive glass feature panel acting as a privacy screen to the enormous open plan dining, kitchen, and living areas that sit beyond and continue to flow onto a 10 x 4 meter large timber deck, through a set of double sliding doors.
The stunning timber kitchen has plenty of cupboards and ample bench space for the home chef, who can create a feast whilst admiring the ocean views and not be left out of the entertaining fun.
You will be quite impressed with the vast area of the master bedroom, which also flows onto the deck. Not to mention the king sized ensuite with floor to ceiling tiles, his and hers vanity, large shower with views, corner spa bath and separate toilet. The lady of the house will be delighted with the great sized walk-in robe with plenty of room.
• 3 of the 4 bedrooms comprise of carpets, built-in robes, fans
• 2 front bedroom windows have electric privacy shutters
• Main bathroom, large vanity, shower, separate bath with floor to ceiling tiles
• Internal laundry with good sized cupboards and bench tops
• Endless storage with built-in cupboards throughout the home
• Head height storage area under home
• Beautiful established front and rear gardens
• Close to Farnborough and St. Benedict’s Primary Schools
- Street View