1283 Farnborough Road, Farnborough
Price: Auction On-Site 13th February 2021
Auction Location: On Site.
Be totally inspired by this little Gem, which sits on 2.5 Acres of lush lawns with established gardens and an assortment of fruit trees.
This peaceful property would suit any buyer wanting a 16 x 9 meter powered shed to house your vehicles, caravan, boat or other toys, not to mention it is still only a short drive to town. There is also an additional shed for the garden toys.
The generous fully screened entertaining area is the perfect spot to host those large family and friend gatherings whilst overlooking the garden. There is an additional covered area at rear of the home to relax in a hammock, read a book or simply sit with a cuppa enjoying your tranquil back yard setting listening to nature.
• Tiled open plan kitchen and dining with ample cupboards and bench space
• Large carpeted main bedroom with air-conditioning
• Second bedroom is tiled with built in robe
• Combined bathroom and toilet with shower and vanity
• Covered enclosed laundry is adjacent to rear entertaining area
• Two tanks -2,400 liters each plus the house tank 12,000 litters
• Bore that pumps approx. 3,000 liters per hour
“This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes”
- Street View