14 Park Street, Yeppoon
Price: Offers Over $440,000 Considered
Boasting genuine dual living with two-street access this property offers a unique opportunity for extended families looking for extra space or great rental returns for the avid investor!
Sitting on a 819m2 allotment with two-street access and plenty of extra parking options for boats, vans and trailers! Situated withing walking distance to Yeppoon’s two major shopping precincts, restaurants, cafes and many retail shops!
Upstairs consists of three bedrooms, a front rumpus room / 2nd lounge room, open plan living with separate dining room, and an office/playroom. The kitchen features plenty of cupboard & bench space, dual sink and electric cooking. Renovated bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and a separate laundry space.
Downstairs offers two bedrooms, renovated bathroom, large front loungeroom, spacious kitchen with adjoining dining area and a separate laundry room.
Genuine dual living rarely becomes available and offers great opportunity to reap the returns of a strong rental market with a potential combined return of $600p/week.
• Genuine Dual Living
• 3 Bedrooms + office, 1 bathroom, kitchen, laundry & 2 living areas upstairs
• 2 Bedrooms, 1 bathroom, kitchen, bathroom, laundry & large living area downstairs
• 819m2 allotment with two-street access
• Walking distance to Yeppoon Central & Keppel Bay Plaza
• Potential combined rental return of $600p/week
- Street View