141 Pacific Heights Road, Pacific Heights
Price: Offers Over $475,000 Considered
Hidden from the world and surrounded by trees & gardens is this incredibly unique, very private 2.47acre property! Sitting on the back patio taking in the serenity you will feel like you could be anywhere in the world when in reality you are just minutes from Farnborough Beach and Yeppoon Town Centre.
• Low-set brick home, as solid as they come and immaculately maintained
• 3 generous bedrooms with main bathroom
• Spacious kitchen with adjoining dining space, open plan living and a formal lounge to the front of the home
• 3-Bay carport just off the home plus a 2-bay shed great for storage or car accommodation
• Recent improvements include new carpet, paint, and curtains throughout
• Large rear patio would be a wonderful place to entertain with peaceful garden surrounds
• The property is sitting on 2.47acres with an elevated position and potential to subdivide some of the land to the front (STCA)
• Located in Pacific Heights close to popular primary schools, Farnborough Beach, Fish and Chip Shop and just a short drive to Yeppoon Main Beachfront Esplanade
The property is immaculately maintained and easily lived in as is, or you could add your own touches and create something truly spectacular for your family to enjoy for years to come!
“This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.”
- Street View