15 Pfaff Street, Yeppoon
Price: Offers over $569,000 Considered
A modern contemporary design giving a feeling of space; is what this executive family home is all about, along with amazing ocean and island views.
• Upstairs you will find the stunning air-conditioned open plan family and dining areas which lead out onto a massive covered veranda with brilliant ocean and island views and town lights at night
• Spacious kitchen comprising of stone bench tops, stainless steel oven, as well as plenty of storage and bench space
• Each of the four large bedrooms offer built-in robes, two opening onto the roomy lower timber deck which also has water views
• In addition to its own private timber deck the enormous carpeted air-conditioned master bedroom is serviced by a sizeable en suite with double vanities, spacious shower and separate toilet
• With 9ft ceilings throughout this home it truly captures the essence of coastal living and takes full advantage of those cool sea breezes in every corner of the home
• The automatic garage, water tank and hot water system, along with loads of storage space are all enclosed under the home out of the weather
• Set on a fully landscaped 702sqm allotment within walking distance of the Sailing Club, Yeppoon’s CBD and main beach
With its grand entrance, timber staircase, modern contemporary design, large outdoor entertaining areas, size and space, along with its open plan design and amazing views, this home is truly a must to visit if you are looking for something special on the Capricorn Coast.
- Street View