15 Tanby Post Office Road, Tanby QLD 4703
Price: Offers Over $490,000 Considered
Beautiful Country style home perfectly positioned on 13 acres of peaceful country land! Boasting a fantastic location 20 minutes to Rockhampton, 4 minutes to Kinka Beach and midway between Yeppoon & Emu Park this much-loved family estate will have you longing to stay!
• Country style home consists of 4 bedrooms – 2 with built-in robes – and one bathroom
• Downstairs is a potential granny flat with kitchenette & bathroom – STCA
• Renovated kitchen with stone benchtops and huge walk-in pantry
• The hub of the home is a cosy lounge room with split system air-conditioning
• 7 x 6 fully enclosed outdoor patio offers the perfect space to entertain family and friends all year round
• 12x6m, 4-bay carport caters for the car accommodation whilst a 12x6m 2-bay carport for machinery storage
• The land is cleared and contains 3 paddocks for stock plus the house paddock and 18 Bowen Mango trees
• 2 x 45,000L rain water tanks in addition to the bore (with new pump) pumping approx. 500 gallons per/hour
• There are 4 rock block horse stables making this property perfect for horse trainers or the leisurely rider
• The bus stops at front door and minutes from Cawarral primary school and petrol station
So many people are not even aware this slice of paradise exists! So, if living the rural dream whilst having town amenities so close appeals to you, be quick to book your inspection of this unique homestead today!