152 Stones Road, Woodbury
Price: Auction On-Site 12th Dec @ 11am
Auction Location: On-Site.
• Drinkable bore (approx.. 60 feet) that pumps to
• 2 x 50,000l tanks that gravity feed back (pressure pump to residence)
• Additional 10,000l rainwater tank to workshop/flat.
• Selectively cleared with plenty of trees standing.
• External fully fenced and 6 paddocks internal.
• Small creek line in predominantly red lava soil region
• Gentle slope with area for horses/sheep or cattle at the rear.
• Operational six rail heavy duty gal yards with Vet crush, head bob and ramp
• Some equipment/ tractors/trailers/furniture
• Tenanted 3 Bedroom residence (to 15/2/2021)
• 2 Bay + mezzanine workshop (some items available to be acquired)
• Spacious 2 Bedroom flat adjoining the workshop
• Small serviced building as craft workshop/storage
• Fixed caravan shelter
• Hay & fertilizer shed adjacent to established kennels
• Cheek run with fenced area and shelter.
This is an ideal opportunity to acquire a great allotment, eminently rentable aspects to assist with the mortgage, opportunity to run a few head or horses and still be close to everything that the Capricorn Coast has to offer.
“This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes”
- Street View