19 Springdale Avenue, Inverness
Price: Offers Over $799,000 Considered
Located on a quiet street in Inverness you will discover the perfect lifestyle property! 6 Bedroom home, huge outdoor deck overlooking the pool, massive shed, a one-bedroom granny flat – all this on a very peaceful & private one-acre allotment!
• The home oozes character whilst offering modern features for comfortable living
• Solid rock block construction with gorgeous timber floors and air-conditioning throughout
• 6 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, office, spacious open plan living & dining space plus large rumpus / 2nd lounge room
• Kitchen features stone bench tops, electric cooktop, heaps of storage & servery to outdoor entertaining deck
• Separate laundry room, 5.5KW solar power
• Huge entertaining deck with outdoor BBQ kitchen, tv & power points overlooking the beautiful swimming pool + there is a cosy fire pit area with woodfired pizza oven
• Dual side access with electric gate to one side, extra-large garden shed great for storage
• Double carport accommodates 3 cars plus 9mx10.8m shed with a one-bedroom granny flat with built in and an extra 6mx10.8m awning to the front
• Beautifully manicured lawns and gardens with beautiful tropical surrounds for extra privacy
• Situated in a quiet neighbourhood close by to St Brendan’s College, and just minutes to Yeppoon CBD
This is a place where you & your family can truly live the very best lifestyle the Capricorn Coast has to offer! Do not delay your inspection as many astute purchasers will see the value for money in this wonderful property!
- Street View