193 Howes Road, Farnborough
From the moment you wake in the morning until the sun sets in the evening, this acreage property embodies the true meaning of peaceful. Hidden on one acre at the back of Howes Road boasting a secluded Hinterland location whilst capturing seductive Ocean Views. Entertain guests with a view on the front deck or relax poolside in the gorgeous Balinese Style enclosed patio out the back! Buyers will also love the opportunity to run a business/workshop to the shed at the front of the home!
• Large banks of glass and Louvre windows throughout take in the Ocean Views and allow the Sea Breezes to flow through the home
• Open plan design with two living areas, high ceilings and bamboo flooring throughout
• Central to the home is a stunning kitchen with 900ml gas cooking, island bench with waterfall edges, stainless-steel appliances and drawer cabinetry
• Upstairs accommodates 3 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms –Master suite captures the Hinterland aspect and Ocean Views
• Entertaining is easy, and the options are endless – large Ocean View front deck, cosy fire-pit area out the back, plus there is a Balinese-style hut & BBQ area overlooking the pool
• Huge rumpus room downstairs could be utilised as 4th bedroom or teenagers retreat
• Double lock-up garage plus fully insulated 2-bay shed currently used for a business showroom & workshop or easily converted back to vehicle accommodation/storage
• 3 KW Solar power plus solar hot water help ease the power bills
• Walking distance to Farnborough School & Farnborough Store, a couple of minutes’ drive to Bangalee Beach & Iwasaki Restaurant and just 7 minutes to Yeppoon CBD
Buyers in the market for an elegant contemporary home offering versatile living options that include working from home and housing the extended family MUST inspect. There is not a cent to be spent, presentation is pristine, and the finishes are of high quality – just unpack, chill the champagne, and get ready to live the quintessential hinterland lifestyle that so many desire!