21 Coleman Crescent, Pacific Heights
Price: Offers over $680,000 Considered
Situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, in a prestigious Pacific Heights location is this amazing residence! Delivering low-maintenance, practical living and introducing a contemporary coastal design with beautiful ocean views.
On entry, you will enjoy the expansive living/rumpus area featuring a private bedroom and stylish bathroom. Proposing the perfect man cave, guests retreat or an ideal zone for the independent teenager, with further potential to create a self-sufficient dual living opportunity by adding a kitchen or kitchenette.
The upper level enjoys a spacious, light-filled, air-conditioned, open plan design complimented by beautiful timber flooring throughout the kitchen, living and dining area. The gourmet kitchen offers fantastic practicality and provides 900mm gas cooking, high-end appliances, stone benchtops, & central island bench with ample cabinetry.
The living area opens out to the spacious 44m2 fully tiled, undercover balcony deck. Designed to capture cool coastal breezes and spectacular ocean views; crafting the perfect BBQ and entertaining opportunity that the entire family will enjoy.
Additional Features Include:
• 4 large carpeted bedrooms upstairs, main with WIR and ensuite and built-in cupboards in the other 3 bedrooms
• Second bathroom with separate bath and shower upstairs
• 9ft soaring ceilings
• Separate laundry with great bench and storage space
• Separate air-conditioned Office/Study with built in cabinetry
• Air-conditioned upper & lower level with ceiling fans throughout
• Ample storage throughout
• Ducted Vacuum system
• Automated sprinkler system
• Rainwater tanks
• 3.6kW Solar Panels with ability to upgrade to 5kW
• Garage space for 2 cars and plenty of storage with a larger external parking space for a trailer, boat or caravan.
- Street View