21 Poinciana Avenue, Taranganba
Price: Auction 22nd of June 11am
Auction Location: On-Site.
This gorgeous coastal style home sits in an established quiet area surrounded by quality home and with a complete makeover would be one of the newest looking properties on the street!
• Split level living with beautiful renovations throughout
• Upstairs boasts spacious open plan living with fantastic storage
• Kitchen features gas cooking, island bench with waterfall edges, stainless-steel appliances and double fridge space
• The front deck has been fully enclosed for privacy and plantation shutters installed to allow the sea-breezes to flow through the home
• 3 bedrooms with built-in robes and fans, spacious main bathroom
• Internal stairs lead downstairs where you will find an additional 2 bedrooms and 2nd bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles
• Double lock-up garage plus separate laundry room
• There is concreted parking to the side of the home great for parking a trailer or boat and for the security conscious buyer secure fencing with lockable front gate
• Rear entertaining deck upstairs plus second entertaining patio downstairs
• The backyard is a peaceful haven of trees, gardens and lawns plus there is a large garden shed great for storage
• Situated within walking distance to Cedar Park shopping complex, daycare centres, Taranganba School and the Capricorn Tavern
Well designed and perfectly suited for families with teenagers wanting their own space! The current owners have moved on allowing another family to enjoy many years in this wonderful home!
“This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.”
- Street View