21 Ross Street, Yeppoon
Dreaming of a Queenslander with beautiful character and modern features? Turn your dream into reality and inspect 21 Ross Street! Split level home boasting fantastic entertaining options, great location – just minutes to Yeppoon CBD, and side access to a large powered shed sure to impress!
• Upper level features beautiful cypress timber floors throughout and high ceilings
• 3 bedrooms, built-in office and large open plan living all with air-conditioning
• Beautifully renovated spacious main bathroom
• Gourmet kitchen overlooks dining room and rear entertaining deck via servery
• Stone bench tops, 900ml gas cooking, double fridge space, great storage and dual sink
• Large rear entertaining deck overlooks the backyard
• Internal stairs/external separate lockable door leads you to a large rumpus room, small kitchen bench & sink, 2nd toilet, laundry and 4th bedroom
• Downstairs are could be utilised for an entertaining hub/man cave, teenagers retreat, or even to accommodate elderly parents
• The driveway leads down the side of the house and out to the back where you will find a powered shed that is sure to attract plenty of interest
• 15mx7m in size, 2 drive-in bays, an awning perfect for a caravan or boat plus an enclosed room with glass sliding door perfect for a studio or 2nd man cave
• Situated on a fully fenced 1,239m2 allotment with plenty of room to put in a pool and enjoy relaxed family living
This property has been priced to sell and will tick the box of many buyers looking for shed and side access so you will have to be quick to secure this lifestyle property!
- Street View