21 Tucker Street, Yeppoon
Price: Offers Over $449,000 Considered
If you’re looking for great dual living options, the ideal investment opportunity or a home with character, this quirky split level home would be perfect for you!
The home sits peacefully in a quiet, treelined street yet is still within walking distance to Yeppoon CBD, Yeppoon State school and only minutes to the beach.
The top level comprises of 3 generous bedrooms, each with built in robes and air-conditioning. The kitchen has been renovated and overlooks the big deck plus captures views of the mountains. You will also find the main bathroom and one of the living spaces on this level.
Downstairs has its own separate access and features the second living space, 4th bedroom and 2nd spacious bathroom. The laundry also sits on this level and can be utilized as a kitchenette if you just add a few extra items.
– 4 bedrooms with built in robes
– Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
– 2 spacious bathrooms
– Large double bay shed + garden shed
– Entertaining deck capturing mountain views
– Separate patio to the lower level
– Fully fenced yard with exterior sink for the keen fisherman
Call Adam de Jong for more details 0413 906 108.
- Street View