24-26 Cokas Avenue, Meikleville Hill
Price: Auction On-Site 24th August at 11am
Auction Location: On-Site.
It is rare you find properties of such grandeur and space, boasting such magnificent views, and all on such a large and level allotment! This residence is enriched with elegance and bespoke detail, boasting multiple living zones enhanced by high-end finishes, extensive sun-soaked entertaining areas and some of the best Ocean Views on the Capricorn Coast!
• Spread out over two levels of luxury living with views throughout the house
• The first level boasts a spacious open plan living area with air-conditioning and a front entertaining balcony
• Downstairs also featuring one air-conditioned bedroom, bathroom and laundry room, plus a wine cellar/storage room
• The upper level offers an additional four bedrooms with walk-in robe to master suite and two bathrooms with beautiful floor to ceiling tiles
• Elaborate lounge and dining space features Italian tiled floors, plus a cosy sitting area and study nook
• Glass stacker door open out to another front entertaining balcony
• Elegant kitchen evokes a sense of awe fitted with granite waterfall edge benches, ceramic back splash, and gas cooking
• Out the back you will find a sparkling inground swimming pool with tropical gardens and a rooftop Ocean View Pavilion complete with a bar, dining and lounge area
• Situated on a level 1,224m2 allotment with a double garage, lockable parking space for a caravan, boat or camper van plus extra parking space to the front
• Located in Meikleville Hill within walking distance to Farnborough Beach and a short drive to Yeppoon CBD
A visionary response to its outstanding position, this phenomenal property presents an unmissable opportunity to secure a one-of-a-kind home in a premiere location. The photos do not do it justice – you must view to appreciate!
- Street View