24 Druces Road, Woodbury
The minute you enter this gorgeous lifestyle property be astounded by the immaculate picturesque gardens and lawns, beautiful rural outlook and relaxing ocean views! Nestled amongst the rolling countryside of Woodbury on a very private 2.5acre allotment boasting plentiful water, a very solid and beautifully crafted homestead, a massive 4-bay shed and a sparkling swimming pool.
The shed is powered and caters to caravan or boat storage with 3.2mt clearance to two of the four bays. Water is plentiful with 2 x bores servicing the lawns & gardens and 4 rainwater tanks servicing the house.
Entertain family & friends on the huge veranda wrapping around two sides of the house, out on the on the deck overlooking the swimming pool or in the cooler months around the fire pit.
As you walk through the home you will notice the meticulous craftsmanship and how well it has been maintained over the years! Offering the perfect blend of country character and modern comforts with gas cooking, dishwasher, air-conditioning, solar power, high raked ceilings, and beautiful timber features throughout.
Extra Features Include:
• 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
• Master bedroom takes in the ocean views & has an ensuite with standalone bathtub
• Modern kitchen with 900ml gas cooking, drawer cabinetry and breakfast bar island bench
• Laundry room with good storage
• Spacious open plan living plus huge outdoor veranda around two sides of the house
• 6KW Solar power, gas hot water
• Fully fenced and extremely private allotment
• 2 x bores servicing the gardens & 4 x 5,000gal rainwater tanks servicing the house
Inspection by Appointment Only – contact Rory or Beth today!
- Street View