25 Trade Wind Drive, Tanby
You may be SURPRISED what will BUY IT !!
Set in arguably one of the most spectacular lifestyle positions on the Capricorn Coast, is this 5-bedroom, 4 bathroom, Tanby Sanctuary, discreetly positioned on 1 acre, presenting country style living and enviable serene mountain and water vistas.
From the moment you arrive, you will immediately be impressed by the spacious, free-flowing design that draws you to the heart of the home. Meticulously intended to combine indoor and outdoor living, featuring soaring 2.7-meter-high ceilings and is perfect for those in quest of modern functionality as well as that all year-round holiday feel.
You will love the spacious gourmet kitchen that overlooks the expansive living and dining area. Featuring ample storage and bench space, dual sink and is perfect for large family breakfasts and the aspiring chef. Also offering direct laundry and outside access to two carports for your shopping and everyday convenience.
Extending with ease from the living area, out to the south facing, undercover alfresco veranda, this exquisite entertaining zone bids the perfect BBQ opportunity, capturing serene water views complimented by wildlife & bird-life and overlooks beautifully landscaped gardens and lawns filled with low maintenance drought resistant evergreen plants, fruit frees, walkways and a fire-pit for those colder months.
With a unique mirrored floorplan, this home offers the opportunity for dual living as well as an indoor/home business office, with the option to convert to tandem garage. This is truly a dream property and is one of a kind on the market and upon inspection, will immediately feel like home.
Additional features but are not limited to:
• 5 bedrooms, 3 with en-suites’, 1 x main bathroom
• Built-in Wardrobes in bedrooms
• Soaring ceilings and 3 x expansive living areas throughout
• Access to garden via master bedrooms
• Dual living opportunity with privacy & space
• 2 x spacious master suites offering A/C & ensuite
• Fully Air-conditioned
• Multiple entertaining zones + Study nook
• Brand new wood-like vinyl flooring throughout
• 1000w inverter Solar powered shed/ storage/workshop space
• Garden shed
• Plumbing for 2 x washing machines in Laundry
• Foxtel & NBN already Installed
• Parkland with waterborne sewage
• Conveniently located with easy access to Emu Park, Rockhampton or Yeppoon, 2.5km to the Beach.
- Street View