26 Caroline Street, Yeppoon QLD 4703
Price: Offers Over $389,000 Considered
Offering privacy from neighbours, room to spread your wings over half an acre, and a solid home with space for the whole family – all this just 2 minutes from Yeppoon Town Centre! If you have been wanting to grow your own veggies, run some chickens and still have room for the family to run and play then this is your ultimate hobby farm!
• Solid brick home set at the back of the property to enjoy peace and privacy from the road
• Single carport to the front of the home plus plenty of room to build a shed
• Multiple living options include rumpus room to the front of the home, open plan living space plus sunken lounge to the rear
• Large kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop and built-in oven
• Four sizeable bedrooms and two bathrooms one being ensuite to master with air-conditioning
• Split system air-conditioning to living area plus breeze-way cooling system to the rest of the home
• Outdoors you will be pleased to find an in-ground pool & patio perfect for summer entertaining
• 2,486m2 allotment just two minutes from Yeppoon, a couple of minutes to St Brendans College, or walk to Yeppoon Primary School or Jacs Daycare
It just doesn’t get any better than this! Country style living for the busy family – Enquire today!
- Street View