26 Rosslyn Street, Rosslyn
Price: Offers Over $2,000,000 Considered
This is such a rare commodity, to walk into your backyard and straight onto the sand, or to winch your boat from your boat shed straight into the water – yet such an opportunity has become available! Offering a northerly aspect and protection from the south east elements which means you can enjoy year-round exclusive beachfront living with your very own piece of Statue Bay!
Set on 2,319m2 in a quiet, private, and secluded pocket of Rosslyn just a short drive up the road to the Rosslyn Bay Marina with great fishing, Beaches Restaurant, The Waterline Café & Restaurant and much more.
Walking into the home is breathtaking with sea views from all rooms! The home offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms over two stunning levels! Living compromises of an expansive open plan living and dining area, plus a second separate living area / oversized office and two large outdoor entertaining areas that take in the spectacular Beach Views.
Offering a never to be built out, beautiful national park at the rear, this home presents an enviable quiet and serene lifestyle that is truly once in a lifetime! Featuring an outdoor shower, great storage and a 13,000-pound winch allowing retrieval of tinny/dingy with the push of a button! This incredible residence has so much to offer you can be assured that you will not come across another on the Capricorn Coast!
Additional Features Include:
• Air-conditioning throughout the home
• Huge master suite features its own lounge area & separate study room
• Separate laundry room
• Gourmet kitchen features stunning stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and an abundance of storage
• The boat shed just a couple of meters from the water’s edge
• Security alarm and camera system
• 7-person spa with stainless jets and built in radio/stereo
• Fully irrigated gardens, established fruit trees
• 2 storage sheds, + a 9x6m boat shed just a couple of meters from the water’s edge
• 4 rainwater tanks allowing 11,400 gallons of water storage
• Remote/Electric gate access via rear and additional parking to the rear of the home allows room for a caravan or boat
- Street View