27 Sypher Drive, Inverness QLD 4703
Price: Offers Over $450,000 Considered
Framed by native forests, boasting absolute privacy and shrouded in serenity, Inverness welcomes your family home! Enjoy bushland rainforest at your back door-step whilst only being a couple of minutes from town! A brand-new home boasting an absolute flawless design, you will be pleasantly surprised at just how easy living can be when all the details are right!
• Elevated allotment positioned to capture relaxing south-east breezes and designed to allow the air to flow through the home
• At the front of the home is a “hub” containing 2 bedrooms, 2nd bathroom & activity room perfect for running a business from home or teenagers wanting their own space
• 2.55mt ceilings combined with louvre windows create wonderful light and airy spaces throughout the home
• Kitchen will impress with 2.82mm stone benches, gas cooking plus a large walk-in pantry featuring extra bench space
• Generous built-in study plus loads of extra storage throughout the home
• Each room in the house captures a view of the rainforest and the master enjoys stunning mountain views
• 4 Bedrooms in total with ensuite, air-conditioning and walk-in robe to master suite
• Situated just a walk away from St Brendan’s College, and minutes to Yeppoon Main Beach, Cafes & Town Centre
If you’re looking for something a little different – space to relax and unwind; let the kids explore and play for hours, all with the convenience of a central location & new home – then this is the property for you!