28 Noon Drive, Inverness
This tightly held family home is being offered to the market for the first time at extremely favourable terms.
• Elevated & private location on 3.05 acres with approximately 460m2 under roof
• 500m to St Brendan’s College & 5 mins drive to Yeppoon CBD
• Boasting 6 bedrooms and multiple living spaces (6th bedroom has been converted into large office) ideal for large families or those looking for space.
• Extensive renovation completed in 2008 to the tune of $250,000.
• Large kitchen with walk-in-pantry and adjacent laundry.
• Two large outdoor areas upstairs, impressive timber deck overlooking in ground pool with built in BBQ & full-sized tennis court plus area below perfect for entertaining.
• Flat manageable grounds with established landscaping including a wide variety of plants, and irrigation
• Ample water with town water, equipped bore pumping 2850 litres /hr, and 20,000 litre rain water tank.
• Fruit trees including mango, grape fruit, orange, mandarin, lemon & tamarind
• Large Shed with 3 phase power and room for multiple vehicles, boat or caravan
I can honestly say in all my time in Real Estate this is my favourite property due to its unique style and position…if I was you I would act now!
- Street View