289 Svendsen Road, Zilzie
Price: Offers Over $395,000
BRICK AND TILE 3 BEDROOM RESIDENCE ON 9,650 m²
• One of three 2.4 acre lots on a ridge that overlooks Zilzie Beach, and the islands off the southern end of the Capricorn Coast. The views of the islands have been described by Bernard Salt the demographer, as some of the most beautiful in Australia.
• The vegetation is very natural and will suit anyone with a desire to be close to nature. The dwelling nestles in with the environment.
• While the zoning is rural, the International village has a dozen house allotments that back onto the site. It should have future development potential if re.
• The sandy ridge has 70m frontage to Svendsen’s Road and a depth of 137.9m
• Svendsens Road has kerb and channel, with town water, power and telecommunications past the front door.
• The residence has not been lived in for a number of years and while there is some work to bring the house back to full rental or home occupation, the bones of the home are good.
• The brick work looks solid and the roof tiles sound. See attached plans.
• A detached 2 bay garage with electric roller doors provides additional car accommodation and allows the open garage that is attached to the dwelling to be used as an outdoor entertaining area.
• Ideal Investment property with more than just a dwelling
- Street View