30 Robinson Street, Taranganba QLD 4703
Price: Offers Over $379,000 Considered
Offering sensational value this very neat, renovated lowset home is conveniently positioned and perfectly presented! Walking distance to the beach, 5 minutes to CBD, moments to school and just a street away from the Capricorn Tavern!
• Spacious New Kitchen with stone bench tops and soft close cabinetry
• Light filled open plan living and dining with air-conditioning
• Single garage is converted to air-conditioned 4th bedroom/rumpus room
• 3 generous bedrooms with built-in robes & fans – 2 with air-conditioning
• 2-way bathroom acts as ensuite to master whilst still servicing the remainder of the house
• Surprisingly large enclosed outdoor entertaining patio
• Car accommodation is not an issue with double carport to the front of the home, enclosed parking space perfect for boar/trailer plus access to a 7.5×4.5m2 shed out the back
• Concrete path all the way around the home, fully fenced 640m2 allotment
This is truly a fantastic opportunity to purchase a very well-maintained home with nothing to do – NOW is the time to buy! Early inspections are encouraged to avoid missing out!