32 Macaulay Way, Pacific Heights
A spectacular coastal panorama is just the beginning with this beautiful Pacific Heights residence. Offering fantastic low maintenance living at the end of a quiet, family friendly cul-de-sac.
Spanning across two, self-contained levels, this home is one to have at the top of your list.
As you arrive, you will love the manicured gardens, as you make your way through to the lower level. Presenting fully tiled open plan living that flows out to the ocean view, undercover entertainer’s patio. The practical kitchen overlooks the spacious living and dining area, capturing coastal breezes throughout and provides great bench and storage space for your convenience.
The air-conditioned lower-level master suite features a ceiling fan, ocean views and flows to the stylish main bathroom. The second bedroom offers a ceiling fan, mirrored built-ins, and air-conditioning.
The upper level features a modern, low-maintenance design, presenting beautiful pine timber flooring that seamlessly flows throughout the open plan kitchen, living and dining area. The kitchen presents ample bench, pantry and storage space, high-end appliances, electric cooking, and dual sink to breakfast bar.
The outdoor entertaining balcony offers all-year round enjoyment, capturing fantastic ocean views and breezes; that you will love. The upper level air-conditioned master offers fantastic views, WIR and stylish ensuite. The second bedroom is currently being utilised as an air-conditioned media room; offering a great retreat for family and guests.
You will be impressed with the value and additional features this coastal residence has to offer.
– Fully fenced on 1,233m2 with established, manicured gardens
– 4 x bedrooms in total 1 x being utilised as a media room
– Double electric garage with internal laundry, bench, and storage space
– Self-contained, genuine dual living offering guests or independent teenagers a retreat of their own
– Cul-de-sac position just a brief stroll to Farnborough beach and only a few minutes to St Benedict’s Primary School.
– 21 Solar Panels to keep those energy bills low!
– Rainwater tank
For more information or to arrange your private inspection, call Adam de Jong today!
- Street View