35 Banksia Place, Taranganba QLD 4703
Price: Offers Over $699,000 Considered
Step inside and feel an ambiance of relaxation with the breathtaking panoramic Ocean, Harbour & Island Views! Positioned in Yeppoon dress circle offering high ceilings, fresh sea breezes and a clever design to capture the relaxing views from nearly every room!
Split level home with everything you need on the upper level including:
• Expansive open plan living and dining space with cassette air-conditioners
• Spacious air-conditioned formal lounge offers extra space for indoor entertaining
• Gourmet kitchen features striking two-pac cabinetry, built-in water filter tap and ceasar stone bench top
• Full length rear Timber Deck ideal for Ocean View entertaining both day or night
• 3 sizeable air-conditioned bedrooms with built-in robes, en-suite in master bedroom + office to the front of the home
• Separate Laundry plus double garage with internal stair-case to downstairs
A second internal staircase will take you to the downstairs living offering:
• Large 4th bedroom with walk-in robe – perfect for visitors or extended family
• 3rd bathroom plus small storage/utility room
• Sizeable workshop or man cave offering plenty of storage
• The home is set back from the street offering privacy and security with shutters and security screens, and electric gate
This is your opportunity to buy into the relaxing and subdued lifestyle of the Capricorn Coast. A home like this is constantly sought but rarely found, so call today to book in your personal tour!
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.