4 Bradford Avenue, Pacific Heights
Price: Offers over $439,000 Considered
Encompassing generous space and fantastic low-maintenance, this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom residence is perfectly positioned in a quiet, family friendly suburb, surrounded by quality homes and offers the ideal coastal lifestyle, perfect for the growing family.
The practical kitchen is centrally positioned, overlooking the open plan living and dining area, boasting polished timber floors and capturing cool coastal breezes. Make your way out to the spacious entertainment area that overlooks the natural rain forest. This easy living home is ideal for family and guests. With plenty of room to park the boat or caravan. You must inspect this family home, positioned on a private 773m2 block.
• 4 bedrooms with built-ins, new carpets (master has WIR) & air conditioning throughout
• Chef’s kitchen with freestanding gas cooktop, island bench servery & dual sink
• 2 way bathroom with separate toilet
• Polished timber floors through living areas
• Double lockup garage with seamless flooring and extra workshop area or rumpus room
• Full sized internal laundry with storage and direct access outside to the clothes line
• Double car garage with electric roller door
• Private entertaining area room for pool or shed
• Superb, family friendly location with neighbours on one side only
Buying does not get better than this! Motivated owners have priced this great home to sell!
- Street View