4 Felix Street, Cawarral QLD 4702
Price: Offers Over $319,000 Considered
Situated in the heart of Cawarral is this wonderful neat and tidy low-set home! The kids can walk from the front gate to school gate without leaving your sight plus you are just minutes from the Pub & Servo!
• 3 generous bedrooms with built-in robes and all with split-system air-conditioning
• Main bathroom services the whole home
• Spacious open plan living and dining space plus functional kitchen
• Entertaining patio is a great place for entertaining family and friends or enjoying a summer BBQ
• Quality Bore, potable – tested as drinking quality and pumping approx. 2,000 ltrs p/hr
• Double carport is powered and provides 2-car accommodation
• 658m2 corner allotment boasting beautiful mature garden surrounds offering a peaceful and tropical ambiance plus privacy from neighbours
• Garden shed – great for storage
• NBN connected is connected to the property
• There is an array of fruit trees including Mandarin, Jaboticaba and Banana
Currently rented to quality long-term tenants at $300p/w – this would make a great investment or wonderful family home! Cawarral is a tightly held community of its own – you must come and see for yourself!
- Street View