40 Rockhampton Road, Yeppoon
Price: Offers Over $479,000 Considered
Astute investors… If you have been searching for a home with dual living for the extended family or potential to generate extra income, then you must view this property as it offers just that!
Subdivision potential (STCA) for ‘multiple dwellings’ or ‘units’ – Zoned Medium Density Residential. Fully rented this blue-chip investment can conservatively return $35,880 per annum with strong potential to increase. (Main home can achieve approx. $450 per week)
All of this with ‘NO’ Body Corporate and only one set of rates. This property is incredibly unique offering so much opportunity for owner-occupiers and investors alike! Do not miss out! Offers prior to Auction will be considered.
• The main dwelling offers split level living to accommodate a large family
• Downstairs is freshly renovated and features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & living area
• Upstairs features 2 bedrooms & toilet plus an ocean view
• Large kitchen with Island Bench and plenty of storage
• Spacious living with beautiful hardwood timber floors plus dining area off the kitchen
• Kitchen flows to the rear deck – a great place to entertain family and friends
• Fully separate & private self-contained granny flat currently (approx. 100m2 floor area) rented to a long-term tenant for $240p/week
• 1 Bedroom with 1 bathroom and open plan living/dining
• Functional kitchen, laundry, and a cosy entertaining patio
• Located within easy access to Rockhampton, walking distance to Yeppoon Central Shopping Centre and a 2-minute drive to Yeppoon CBD
• Situated on a massive 2,023m2 allotment with plenty of opportunities to expand off the granny flat, build a shed or simply enjoy having space for the kids to run and play
• ‘NO’ Body Corporate and only one set of rates.
“This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.”
- Street View