40 Sypher Drive, Inverness
Price: Offers Over $499,000 Considered
This wonderful residence boasts an elevated position and beautiful bushland views into Capricorn Coast National Park and a small grove of pine trees. An innovative home, designed with functionality, convenience and space in mind – welcome to “Northern Views Inverness”.
• Wake up to private bushland views every day from the master suite boasting large ensuite, walk-in robe & air-conditioning
• There is a separate “hub” containing 3 Bedrooms, 2nd bathroom & a 2nd living area to suite the needs of your family or guests wanting their own space, easily closed off when not in use
• Spacious open-plan living & dining space with air-conditioning
• Gourmet kitchen features stone benchtops, gas cooking, walk-in pantry & servery window to the outdoor patio
• Built-in study nook plus an enclosed laundry space with hanging rail & ample storage
• Additional storage is positioned throughout the house, with 3-linen cupboards; broom cupboard; storage in the garage; plus attic space to store the Christmas tree
• Covered outdoor entertaining patio overlooks the back yard
• Double lock-up garage with extra height clearance on one side for the van/boat storage
• Side Access to 3,213m2 allotment with room for a shed/pool
Contruction has commenced and on-site inspections are available upon request!
- Street View