40 Vaughans Road, Inverness
Price: Auction - On Site 8th Dec 2018 at 10am
Auction Location: On-Site.
This wonderful acreage is just waiting for new owners to restore it to its former glory! You can see there is loads of potential on just under one acre in the highly sought-after suburb Inverness!
• Large family home immediately liveable and boasting character – this could be transformed into something truly spectacular
• Open plan living with formal lounge to the front of the home
• Spacious country style kitchen overlooking dining room and rear entertaining patio
• 3 Bedrooms in total – 2 with split/system air-conditioning, one bathroom
• There is an office/tv room which opens to the lounge room
• Separate laundry
• Large deck across the front of the home that wraps around the side
• Quality Bore
• Solar power plus solar hot water easing the electricity bills
• Separate studio/granny flat with bathroom, kitchenette & 1 bedroom/living space
• Workshop out the back plus a garden shed/storage locker
• Double carport off the home for vehicle parking
Inverness offers a peaceful lifestyle, surrounded by acreage properties and just minutes from town! You must inspect to really get a feel of what this wonderful property could be!
This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes only.
- Street View