44 Cliff Street, Yeppoon
This characteristic family home is perfect for those who appreciate privacy and simply love to entertain. The family will certainly appreciate the large rumpus/teenager retreat with a bathroom downstairs and the 2 outdoor living spaces as well as the privacy on offer. Enjoy the convenience of living right in the hub of Yeppoon.
Features of this home include:
– Modern kitchen with granite benchtops, electric oven and glass cooktop, loads of – storage including large pantry
– Huge, open plan living and dining with high ceilings
– 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans, the generous master includes walk in robe
– Rustic country style dual entry bathroom with bath tub, shower and
– Characteristic features throughout include high ceilings, polished timber plank floors
– 2nd level offers the opportunity for expansion, currently a large rumpus room with ensuite bathroom and two separate storage rooms which could be used as a media room, office or a 4th bedroom
– Latticed front patio and large back deck – offers choice when entertaining
– Side access, off street car parking, plenty of additional enclosed storage under the house, security screens
Fully fenced 513m2 allotment includes established gardens and private outlook
CBD location, a short walk to town, Yeppoon main beach and close to public transport
Offering more than meets the eye, this unique family property has something for everyone. Make it a must see as motivated owners will consider all genuine offers to purchase.
- Street View