45 Bernborough Drive, Barmaryee
Price: Offers over $699,000 Considered
Been searching for 1 acre living? Why wait to build when you can have this outstanding established home located in the ever popular Barmaryee. Nothing else to do here but move in, relax or play golf with only a short distance to the Yeppoon golf course.
As you make your way through the entrance you feel the abundance of space, with raked ceiling, spacious lounge, air-conditioned dining, living and kitchen. The kitchen is sure to suit anyone who loves to impress guests and family with their culinary skills, as there is copious bench and cupboard space, and large pantry to store all those cooking condiments. Prepping meals is a breeze, as the island bench is conveniently located in centre of the kitchen.
The king sized open plan master suite will excite the boss of the house, with a bay window to place a comfy chair and read a book, or pamper herself in the open ensuite consisting of large walk-in shower, his n hers vanity with ample bench & cupboard space plus a walk-in robe.
Not forgetting the man of the house, that’s right a 3 bay high clearance shed with concrete slab to park the boat or caravan and ample of storage inside for all the other toys or even the golf buggy. He will appreciate his days off, the block has fully manicured lawns and low maintenance gardens.
Everyone is a winner at this property. Guaranteed the kids and their friends will spend most of their spare time having fun & games in the saltwater pool whilst Mum & Dad are entertaining or simply relaxing under the covered patio with privacy screens. The added bonus of being on an acre, is they have plenty of room to run off their excess energy and do less screen time.
• 3 additional sizeable bedrooms – Carpeted, fans, built-in robes
• Generous main bathroom – Shower, separate bath, good sized vanity with bench & cupboard space, toilet separate
• Internal laundry – Ample bench & cupboard space, large built- in cupboards in laundry and hallway
• Double lock up garage & solar power
• Fully security screened & tinted windows
• Completely fenced manicured yard and low maintenance gardens
• Short distance to bowls club, golf course, shops, schools and a small commute to Rockhampton
The owners of this home are moving, so be quick to secure. Acreage properties of this standard do not come on the market too often. This could be your new home, talk to you soon.
- Street View