48 Power Street, Yeppoon
Price: Auction 30th March 12pm
Auction Location: On-Site.
You have found the complete package – a surprisingly large and private Character style home with a pool, shed and granny flat on a large block just a few minutes to Yeppoon CBD!
• The home features split level living with a wonderful mix of indoor and outdoor living and entertaining spaces
• Upstairs is three generous bedrooms and two bathrooms – ensuite and large walk-in robe to the master suite
• Spacious open plan living with air-conditioning flows to the huge outdoor timber deck overlooking the backyard and swimming pool
• Gourmet kitchen features stunning granite bench tops, complimented by white two-pac cabinetry and a huge smeg oven with gas cooking
• There is a large servery/bar from the kitchen to the rear deck making entertaining a breeze
• Downstairs you will find a big rumpus room/man cave, 3rd bathroom with sauna, and single lock-up garage
• There is another outdoor covered entertaining area on the second level with adjoining grassed area fenced separate from the pool
• The family will spend countless hours in the in-ground swimming pool complete with water-slide, umbrella and concreted patio for pool-side entertaining
• Electric front gate provides secure living plus bushland, fences and sheds provide privacy to the whole yard
• Side access leads to a 2-bay carport plus there is a 3-bay shed with the 3rd bay offer 3.6mt height clearance for a big boat
• A separate granny-flat with bedroom, bathroom and kitchenette offers extra accommodation for families with teenagers, live-in parents or for guests visiting
Impeccably presented this wonderful residence offers the ultimate lifestyle for todays modern family living! You will be wonderfully surprised – inspection is a must!
“This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided.
The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.”
- Street View