5 Newton Avenue, Barmaryee QLD 4703
Price: Offers Over $379,000 Considered
A great introduction to relaxed country-style living on just over one acre of manageable land! Solid solar powered brick home, 2-bay shed with drive-through access and dual street frontage provides 2 access to the property. This is the perfect little acreage that could just give you that change of lifestyle you have been looking for!
• 2 access points to the property from Newton Avenue or Stanley Street
• Low-set brick home offers 2 air-conditioned bedrooms with built-in robes
• Roomy main bathroom with bathtub + separate laundry room
• Well-appointed kitchen features ample bench space, wall oven and electric cooktop
• Open plan living space features air-conditioning and overlooks rear entertaining patio
• The property runs on town water plus there is a 5,000gal & a 7,000gal rainwater tank in place
• 2 KW solar power system and solar hot water help ease power bills throughout the year
• 9 x 6m drive-through shed with power, 2 x garden sheds great for storage
• A variety of fruit trees include lemons, mandarins and mango
• Surrounded by acre allotments just minutes from Yeppoon Golf Course, town centre and with easy access to Rockhampton
If you are looking for that extra space for the family to run free, then this home is a must see. Priced to sell early enquiries are recommended to avoid disappointment!