584 Coorooman Creek Road, Cawarral
Price: Offers over $329,000 Considered
If you are seeking space & comfortable family living without the hefty price tag, then 584 Coorooman is sure to be on the list. Surrounded by lush gardens, yet 5 minutes’ walk to Cawarral Primary, General Store & Pub.
• First time to the market – Character home recently painted
• Spacious kitchen with electric cook top, new dishwasher & plenty of cupboard space
• Boasting separate living with a detached bungalow perfect for teenagers
• Covered private outdoor entertaining
• Quality Bore 83ft deep pumping approx. 300 Gallons per hour (never run dry) plus rainwater tank
• Solid construction with steel frames & hardwood roof frames
• Large internal Laundry
• Two garden sheds for storage
• Expansive 1972m2 (on two titles) level, beautifully landscaped with mature trees & established gardens
Positioned only 10 minutes from Emu Park Beaches 15 minutes to Yeppoon via Tanby & 25 minutes’ drive to Rockhampton, Cawarral is ideal for Rocky commuters. Practical yet dynamic this property will be difficult to beat on price so enquire for your private viewing today!!
- Street View