59 Mirrawena Avenue, Bangalee
Price: $495,000 Negotiable
Located only minutes from the Yeppoon CBD but a world away from the hustle and bustle is this wonderful residence boasting fantastic living and entertaining! Situated on an easy-care 612m2 allotment just a short stroll to one of the best beaches on the Capricorn Coast!
The home is very adaptable in that it can be set up as either 4 bedrooms with 3 living areas or 5 bedrooms with 2 living areas. Slate tiles downstairs and polished timber upstairs keep the home cool on those warm summer days.
A sparkling inground salt-water pool and garden shed complete the back yard while the 21 panel 4.1 KW solar system keeps those pesky power bills down.
• 4 Bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & lounge area upstairs
• Open plan living & dining downstairs
• Separate rumpus/ media room or 5th bedroom
• Air-Conditioning to upstairs & downstairs living & rumpus room
• Beautiful character style Kitchen features electric cooking, & a large recessed pantry
• Fully fenced with town & spear pump with pop up sprinklers for the lawns and gardens
• Large rear deck overlooks the in-ground swimming pool and yard – pool and patio decking made from Ekodeck offering durability and protection from the coastal climate
• Double lock up garage with remote plus storage
This unique and impeccable home offers you a seaside lifestyle that many only dream of and has been priced to sell so you will have to be quick to secure!
- Street View