7 Coleman Crescent, Pacific Heights
Price: Offers over $599,000 Considered
This two storey coastal home is situated in the desired locality of Pacific Heights. Close to both St Benedict’s and Farnborough Schools.
The upstairs of this home features 180 degrees of ocean and island views from the open plan living spaces. The functional kitchen comprises of plenty of bench space, storage and is positioned to take advantage of the coastal breezes and stunning views.
• Upstairs has spacious master bedroom offers a walk through robe to ensuite
• Two of the other three bedrooms are carpeted with built in’s and fans
• On this level is the 2nd bathroom with shower, separate bath and separate toilet
• Timber deck to relax in the morning with a coffee or wine of an evening taking in the magnificent views
• Downstairs you will find the fourth bedroom, the roomy office (fifth bedroom)
• Good size tiled air-conditioned rumpus room
• 3rd Bathroom, Laundry, Double lock up garage
• Private timber deck and Bbq area is perfect for entertaining
• Established gardens, fenced rear yard, with the added bonus of side access and room for a pool or shed
If you’ve been looking for a seaview home with a difference including side access, this is definitely worth a look.
- Street View