7 Misfeld Street, Yeppoon
Price: Auction On-Site 30th Jan @ 11am
Auction Location: On-Site.
Presenting an immediate sense of distinctive family living, this superb ‘treehouse’ residence harnesses an elevated aspect and sweeping vistas across Yeppoon. Meticulously crafted to capture coastal breezes and beautiful mountain and city views, spanning three immaculate levels comprised of an array of entertaining zones, perfect for the growing family.
Featuring polished timber floors and vaulted timber ceilings throughout the home, a spacious family room extending out to the tropical rear yard. The open plan living, and dining area offers wrap around balconies, perfectly positioned, capturing amazing oceanic breezes and is perfect for entertaining.
The spacious kitchen features ample storage, gas cooking as well as offers a private balcony and is the perfect zone to enjoy an early morning coffee or tea.
Additional Features Include, but are not limited to:
– Fully fenced, tropical rain forest inspired gardens offering great privacy and space
– Utility shed for the lawn mowers & an additional shed for storage.
– Double remote garage with generous storage + 3 open spaces
– Large family room that extends onto the rear yard where you will find a 2 additional
– bedrooms (Q & K) with air conditioning & built in robes
– Separate Laundry, Toilet and Shower
– Air-conditioned Master suite features, large walk in robe & private balcony that overlooks the mountain views.
Conveniently located with just a short distance to great local schools, Shopping centres, Yeppoon CBD, Yeppoon Main Beach Esplanade and Lagoon. For more information or to arrange your private viewing, call Adam de Jong today
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes
- Street View