75 Jarman Street, Barlows Hill
Price: Offers Over $550,000 Considered
Can’t decide between Peaceful Bushland living or the Appealing Coastal Lifestyle? Why not have both! One acre situated at the foot of Barlows Hill Hinterland, just metres from Farnborough Coastline and boasting relaxing Sea Views! It doesn’t get any better than this!
• Two separate titles on one acre – offer the option to subdivide subject to Council Approval
• Rainforest surrounds combined with Coastal Breezes & Views offer an immediate sense of relaxation – you will never want to leave
• Wonderful hardwood home offers rumpus room/bedroom with separate bathroom, double lock-up garage + workshop on the lower level
• Upstairs features gorgeous Tasmanian oak flooring, high raked ceilings and a huge veranda that wraps from the front of the home around to the rear entertaining patio
• 3 upstairs bedrooms – master with walk-through robe leading to the main bathroom with spa bath
• Character style kitchen features timber benchtops, servery to rear patio and ample cupboard space
• You’ll never want to leave the rear Ocean View Patio – surrounded by tranquil forestry and established gardens you will feel a million miles away from the world
• Irrigated gardens, 3KW Solar System in place and opportunity to resurrect the solar power remote to the front gate for automatic entry & exit
• Car accommodation includes double garage and single car port on the lower level pus a double parking bay on the upper level
• Get lost amongst the bushland, walk to the beach or take a short drive to Yeppoon Town Centre
If you have been searching for the ultimate in privacy, space and lifetyle, without compromising on location then this is the one for you! The owner has moved on and is seeking offers – do not delay your inspection!