86 Stones Road, Woodbury
This incredible 16-acre property presents an incredibly rare offering and will not last long. With a fully renovated home, a huge 6-bay shed and a track that leads up the hill to a house pad taking in the most magnificent 270-degree views across Corio Bay!
This is truly a “rare find”.
The land is fully fenced with beautiful red fertile soil and an established variety of fruit trees. Water will never be an issue with a good bore in place and plenty of storage – 1 x 25,000L tank, 2 x 20,000L tanks and 2 x 10,000L tanks.
Powered 6-bay shed (21m x 7.5m) will impress with 4 roller doors (3m wide x 2.9m clearance – manual lift) & 1 roller door (3m wide x 3m chain lift) for vehicle/machinery storage, one bay closed in offering 2-bedrooms with air-conditioning, power, and new high bay LED lights plus exterior LED floodlight.
The homestead has been tastefully renovated throughout offering beautiful original hardwood timber floors, new gyprock walls, new metal cladding exterior, completely insulated walls and roof, all electrics replaced – upgraded internal power box with new point of attachment, all water lines and drainage replaced. 2.9m x 6.2m rear deck with ramp access, new instant gas hot water, gas oven, all new gas lines installed, new Mitsubishi 7.1Kw split system air conditioning, 2 car carport with laundry and storage. There are 3 bedrooms, parents retreat/office/nursery off the master bedroom, main bathroom, spacious open plan living that flows to a large entertaining deck (3m x 10m) overlooking the front of the property. Beautiful kitchen with plenty of storage, 900mm gas cooking, dishwasher and plenty of bench space!
Extra Features Include:
• 3 Separate paddocks all with troughs on automatic floats
• Irrigation to the bottom paddock and a spring fed creek
• Two-car carport to the home with new laundry and storage
• 7.1KW split system air-conditioning to the home
• Variety of fruit trees include mango, lemon, lychee, avocado, macadamia, pecan, lime, mandarin, and wild cherry
• Track leading to the top of the hill with a house pad offering the perfect place to build your very own private ocean view rural retreat
• Situated just 15minutes from Yeppoon on a bitumen road with school bus to front gate
This property presents an opportunity that is highly sought after and very rarely found. You will have to be quick to secure!
- Street View