9 Matthew Flinders Drive, Cooee Bay
Price: Offers Over $450,000 Considered
Immaculately maintained and situated in one of the most sought-after locations on the Capricorn Coast is this wonderful residence boasting great living & entertaining spaces for the whole family and more!
• Split level living with a great space downstairs that could be utilised for Air BnB, teenagers’ space, man cave, or extra accommodation for guests
• Separate lockable entry to downstairs with open plan bedroom and living space, kitchenette with stove top and microwave space, split system air-conditioning, and laundry
• Take a walk upstairs to find a large enclosed front entertaining patio where you can BBQ with family and friends all year round no matter the weather
• Open plan living and dining with split-system air-conditioning and high raked ceilings
• Beautifully renovated kitchen features 2-pac cabinetry, electric cooktop, dishwasher, dual sink and plenty of bench & cupboard space
• 3 upstairs bedrooms – paito to master and second bedroom ,functional main bathroom
• The rear balcony has been utilised as a cosy sitting area and overlooks the back gardens
• The back-yard features a garden shower and beautifully manicured gardens and there is a gate from the back yard that leads you a few steps down the path and straight onto Cooee Bay Beach
• Fully fenced with double covered carport to the front of the home plus extra space to the front yard to park a boat or trailer
• Situated in Cooee Bay, walking distance to the beach, minutes to Cedar Park Shopping Complex or a short drive to Yeppoon CBD
This wonderful property will perfectly suite those seeking low-maintenance living, with lots of opportunity for entertaining, the potential to generate some income from the downstairs space or extra space for extended family!
- Street View