938 Tanby Road, Tanby
Relax on the front deck and marvel the Ocean and Rural views from this elevated Queenslander! Situated on just under 2 acres featuring polished timber floors, high ceilings and modern features sure to impress!
• Character style home offering two bedrooms upstairs and an additional two rooms downstairs that could be utilized as 3rd & 4th bedrooms (not legal height)
• Catch the view from the new kitchen with dual sink and ample storage space
• Entertain guests on the vast sea view veranda spanning the length of the house and wrapping around the side
• Large french doors allow cooling sea breezes to flow through the spacious open plan living space with built-in cupboards and shelves
• Gorgeous timber floorboards throughout upstairs and seamless flooring downstairs
• Recently renovated bathroom features floor to ceiling tiles and stand-alone bath
• There is plenty of extra living space downstairs with 2 x activity rooms, bathroom, laundry and large open plan area
• The property runs on bore and tank water – there is a 3-phase pump on the bore pumping 1,800lt p/hour
• An array of fruit trees include avocado, mango and lemon trees
• 1.77 acres of lifestyle acreage fully fenced with a garden shed and plenty of room for the kids to run and play
Tanby is a highly sought after location, and especially properties of this size offering rural style living. Situated just 12 minutes from Yeppoon and 15 minutes from Emu Park with access to Rocky via Cawarral or Yeppoon.
- Street View